Today, we are very thrilled to announce that V184.108.40.2060 is available for you to download.
Not only would you find new feature ‘Built-in PDF plugin’ in this official release, but also high speed and more stable browsing experience.
Couldn’t wait for you guys to have a try. And any feedbacks on this release would be very appreciated. Thanks for your tremendous support.
* Improved Maxthon Multi Search
* Enhanced core stability
* Improved downloading prompt
* Advanced page smooth scrolling feature
* The button ‘Show more’ and ‘clear all’on the address bar drop list fail to work
* Fail to update the quick access default picture
* YouTube HTML5 Videos fail to play correctly
* In certain situation, Flash block page elements
* No response after switching tabs by F2 and F3 for several times
* Under certain circumstances, Global blocking rules always works
* Unable to download files in certain pages
* Anomalous file name downloaded from certain pages
Newly added feature：
+ Built-in PDF plugin
* Display effects of sidebar extension under high DPI
* Better DNS pre-reading and hyperlinks pre-link
* Advanced Ad-Hunter performance
* Enhanced Pop-Up Block feature
* Improved core waste recycling
* Anomaly caused by the Local storage memory space problem
* File system may result in some problems
* Bugs occur when Super Drag&Drop specific texts
* Certain Anomalies caused by Context3D
* CPU usage soars while scrolling certain pages
* Browser internal error and the inability to copy content in certain pages
* No smooth scrolling effect on Win8 touch screen
* Pop up video and then close its tab may lead to the video window exit
NB: For those who already downloaded the V220.127.116.110 yesterday (2014-06-05), we would like you to know that
there is a small change on the installation start page in today’s release. No difference on the product itself.
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during the usage, for any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you may go to ‘Product Support‘ area and report/describe by a new separate thread for each problem/topic. We will read each thread and update the follow-up status then. Meanwhile, some problems are probably be left out if they are stated in other thread.
Thanks very much for your cooperation!