Hello Maxthon Friends
We invite you to try the new Maxthon beta V22.214.171.1240!
This beta fixes plenty of bugs, making the version increasingly stable
as well as providing you a much smoother browsing experience.
For detailed changes of this version, please check out the change log below.
Thank you for supporting Maxthon web browser!
* Fail to display site icons in the address bar in certain cases
* Display anomaly of Tab bar appears under certain circumstances
* The ability to check data and information such as Favorites even after locking Maxthon
* The ‘Edit blocking rules’ dialog box displays incorrectly sometimes
* Anomaly occurs when using Drag&Drop to some specific texts
* The layout of right click menu is anomalous
* Download could lead to the failure of core process to exit
Please note: This release is a trial version instead of a final release. Thus, it may have bugs or other potential problems.
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during this beta, any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you go to ‘Product Support‘ forum area and report/describe any issues that may occur. We will read each thread and provide a follow-up.
Thanks very much for your cooperation!