Today, we are very proud to announce that Maxthon for Linux V188.8.131.52 final release is available for download.
Please take care and enjoy Maxthon.
Comparing to the last stable version, we have three major new features in this one.
- Added Cloud Tabs feature on Last Session page. You can login to see your tabs of other devices.
- If Chrome is also installed, you can see a Flash icon at the extension bar (top-right corner).
Click the icon, and then you can select the Flash plugin.
You can try to fix the Flash issues by switching to another plugin.
- For coders on Linux, the new feature “quick-search” will probably help you.
If you want to search for a function while coding in an editor, just select the text, and then, press ctrl+shift+a to switch to Maxthon, and it will show you the searching result;
Or, press ctrl+shift+x to open a small window to show the searching result above your editor.
Of course, as you expected, you can edit the hotkeys and the searching engine list on settings page.
* Downloads below for Users who would like to only get reminders of official releases
* Downloads below for Users who choose to get reminders of official&beta versions
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during the usage, for any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you may go to ‘Product Support‘ area and report/describe by a new separate thread for each problem/topic. We will read each thread and update the follow-up status then. Meanwhile, some problems are probably be left out if they are stated in other thread. Thanks very much for your cooperation!Tweet