Maxthon 3 Helps Attorneys Browse the Internet with Speed and Security: New Features and Easy Reading
San Francisco, CA, July 29, 2011 — Maxthon (www.maxthon.com), a global software and web services company, announces its status as the preferred Internet browser for attorneys and other members of the legal profession. With its host of new features and emphasis on security, Maxthon 3 is a natural addition for attorneys who perform significant online research. Users can download maxthon 3 at http://dl.maxthon.com/mx3/mx220.127.116.110.exe
“Maxthon 3 is an ideal complement to the types of software attorneys currently use, which share an ability to quickly identify and properly sort relevant information. Specifically, our innovative features remove the ‘technological legalese’ from web browsing. That is, we remove any complications so users can take full advantage of our services upon downloading Maxthon 3,” says Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon.
With Maxthon 3 users can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Speed: Maxthon’s core features create a fast and convenient way to do online research.
- Built-in notepad for quick notation. Click the yellow ‘post-it’ icon, and then create and securely save notes to your free ‘Passport’ account in the cloud.
- One-click screen grabs: Click the camera icon in the browser to easily take a screen grab of part or all of the web page you are viewing.
- Portable browsing history, which automatically and securely saves your browsing history in the cloud. This feature allows you to easily resume your past work. In addition, the calendar display on your history saves you from scrolling through columns of information. Simply click on the specific day in the calendar, and immediately access your relevant browsing history.
- Reader mode: Web research often requires reviewing several articles, blogs and individual sites. Maxthon comes bundled with smart technology, which will recognize an article page of a website and flash a ‘book’ icon in your browser’s address bar. Click on the icon, and Maxthon will automatically reconfigure the page into a clean, book-like page; and remove any advertisements or promotional clutter. The reader also has a ‘night mode’ option, which makes articles easier to read in low-light situations.
“Maxthon offers a better, safer and more intuitive web browsing experience, which enables attorneys – and all users – to easily conduct research and other case-sensitive analysis. These benefits are of particular importance to all members of the legal profession, including: law students, judicial clerks, paralegals and full-time practicing attorneys. Maxthon is a valuable resource for these individuals and an integral part of successfully accessing the web,” says Karl Mattson, GM of Maxthon International/Chief of Product Development
Headquartered in Beijing, Maxthon Ltd. is an innovative software company and developer of superior web browsers which continue to set new standards for simplicity, speed and security. Each month more than 130,000,000 people use Maxthon’s web browser in 120 countries across the world. Maxthon has also brings its best-of-breed browsing to the Android platform for mobile devices and tablet computers. For more information about Maxthon please visit www.maxthon.com.
Download Maxthon Mobile for Android phones here:
Want to supercharge that desktop? Try Maxthon 3 for Windows PCs today.
Download Maxthon Mobile for 10″ Android tablets here: