In this beta version, you’ll find a new added center for “Maxthon Features Guide,” optimizations of some features and the fixes of mostly reported bugs, such as “Unable to log into iCloud, the bug with High DPI and Page Zoom.
Please let us know your thoughts on this version.
Take care and enjoy your Browsing with Maxthon.
Changelog for 18.104.22.1680Beta [2014-09-25]：
- Maxthon features guidance
- Tool bar Little Red Dot notification
- Optimized Quick access resources
- Unable to log into iCloud
- With a high DPI, the browser zoom would present some Webpage display anomalies when the zoom is set to 100%
- After switching user account, the account panel would still display the previous account information.
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during the usage, for any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you may go to ‘Product Support‘ area and report/describe by a new separate thread for each problem/topic. We will read each thread and update the follow-up status then. Meanwhile, some problems are probably be left out if they are stated in other thread.
Thanks very much for your cooperation!