Maxthon – Traditionally Innovative
Maxthon is a state-of-the-art, multi-platform web browser that regularly outperforms other top browsers and offers users a seamless browsing and sharing experience.
Thanks to our supporters, Maxthon is a global phenomenon: a community – of friends, colleagues
and fans – who believe surfing the web should be fast and fun.
Maxthon´s History and Honors
- 2013- Maxthon for Windows Phone is released.
- 2013- Maxthon releases Maxthon cloud browser bringing multi device seamless web browsing to IOS, Windows, Android and Mac.
- 2012- Maxthon launches Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- 2012- Maxthon is the leader in HTML5(html5test.com).
- 2012- Maxthon releases Maxthon for Mac and iOS.
- 2011- Maxthon forges new distribution partnerships with Fuhu and Kingston.
- 2011- Maxthon Android Browser for Tablets is released.
- 2010- Maxthon for Android reinvents touch screen mobile browsing. Maxthon browser reaches 500,000,000 downloads.
- 2009- Maxthon 3 for desktop debuts and is chosen to appear on the European ´browser ballot´ screen.
- 2008- Maxthon becomes the first browser to offer cloud-based services for syncing bookmarks and history.
- 2007- Maxthon becomes the first browser to offer sandboxed tabs for added security. Maxthon wins its second Webware 100 Award, defeating all other browsers.
- 2006- Maxthon partners with Google, Microsoft, Baidu and Yandex.
- 2005- Maxthon became one of the first browsers with tabs.
- 2005- Officially changed name to "Maxthon," and became the industry´s first web browser with favorite (bookmark) sync services.
- 2002- MyIE2 redefines web browsing.